Hey y'all! This is our blog. The blog of the LARKINATORS!! (epic music and the crowd goes wild!!) Well we're writing from a place....that we'd tell you about....but then we'd have to kill you.
...BAHAHAHAHAHA Claire just tried to fly across the room via the magical ninja kick and totally epic fail wiped out on the wood floor. Amazing. She's still alive. so it's all good... by the way in case you haven't noticed every other person is me. Christine. the other lame paragraphs are ellen's. nuff said.
Well now that it's my turn to write (the ORIGINAL Larkinator), I'd like to put some things in order:
(1) My paragraphs are obviously the best part of this blog...and this blog is obviously the highlight of all your pathetic little lives. Yep. So true!
(2) Christine sucks at typing well. She never uses the right gramatic rules...like Capitalization!
(3) Christine's REAL name is Stephanie. (Oops. I've said too much...now I have to kill you!!)
(4) This next paragraph is Claire's. (You remeber her?? The epic-ly failing ninja-wanna-be...but also the cutest little sister/ham-drama queen ever!)
Whoever you are, i guess ellen and christine did most of the typing. But I'm not talking to you anymore. I'm getting bored so we're leaving. Adios.
ps The real purpose of this blog (besides to chronicle our epic adventures...duh) is (a) to waste time instead of Ellen reading her "The Odyssey" assignment and (b) to allow you to creep on our Epic (Christine-always the pessimest :)-said "pathetic.") lives and (c) to be able to stalk Laura and Colette and Kami's wonderful "Diary of a College Kid with No Life" kinda blog. So yeah. Now you know. Peace...and may the Force be with you.